- Medicine Drop is owned and operates under Clinical Care limited. The business address is: The Brain Clough Business Centre, 200-222 Cotton Lane. DE24 8GJ
- Medicine Drop is regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) under Clinical Care limited, under the registration number: 9010251
- The Website is owned by Medicine Drop whose registered office address is The Brian Clough Business Centre, 200-222 Cotton Lane, Derby. DE248GJ.
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information viewing pages or placing orders utilising any part of the Medicine Drop website and service. By utilising the Website and service you are acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. Medicine Drop retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
- These terms and conditions apply for as long as Medicine Drop operates through www.medicinedrop.co.uk
- Unless otherwise stated, all NHS repeat prescription requests ordered through Medicine Drop are processed by Medicine Drop.
- Following these terms, by placing an order with Medicine Drop through any channel means, you are entering a contract with Medicine Drop for the provision of that order to be filled.
- For any prescriptions ordered through Care Homes or carer’s, by placing an order, you accept you have entered a contract with Medicine Drop for the provision of that order to be filled. The Terms and Conditions with you individual Carer or Care Home may vary, please check this before placing your order)
- When placing an order, you may place an order on behalf of yourself or someone else you care for. By placing an order, you agree to having the appropriate consent to do so.
- Medicine Drop utilises the NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), by using Medicine Drop you agree to have understood the EPS Nomination process and have been provided with any applicable information.
- By using the Medicine Drop prescription delivery service, at the point of signing up or ordering your prescription through us you are agreeing to sign up to receive prescriptions via EPS with Medicine Drop.
- When you place an order with Medicine Drop, your nomination status will be automatically checked and Medicine Drop will re-nominate you if your status have been changed in the meantime.
- If you wish to remove your nomination, please contact our team on 01332 869229.
- If you have been provided with an acute/’one-off’ prescription which you cannot wait for Medicine Drop to deliver, please contact our team who will be happy to issue you with a unique prescription barcode. You will be able to use this code to fill your prescription at any local pharmacy.
- You agree that a Medicine Drop pharmacist or pharmacist technician responsible for your order can access your NHS Summary Care Record if clinical and/or safety information is needed. If you wish to receive more information on what the NHS Summary Care Record is, please contact our pharmacy team.
- The permission when granted in Term-16 is valid from 12 months from the date of your last order or until you withdraw consent, whichever is the earlier.
- In an event you require a controlled drug prescription delivery, your prescription will be required on the prescription and/or on receipt of the delivery.
- If you have paper prescriptions, you can post these to Medicine Drop for dispensing at your own risk. Please note, there may be a delay in dispatching paper prescriptions, as we have to obtain the physical prescription before your medication can be dispatched.
- Medicine Drop must ensure your prescriptions are dispensed and dispatched in line with the regulations set out by the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Medicine Drop is not responsible for any delays caused by its delivery partners.
- If you are exempt from paying the NHS prescription charge, you agree that you are legally responsible for ensuring that your exemption status is correct and up-to-date. You agree to notify our pharmacy team, if your exemption status has changed or expired. You understand that failure in doing so, may result in a penalty charge.
- If you pay for your prescriptions, you will be sent a payment link. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is made in a timely manner as failure to do so will result in your medication delivery being delayed. We cannot dispatch your items until your prescription payment has been received.
- By signing up with Medicine Drop to receive your medication via post, you are taking responsibility that it is safe to post your items through the letterbox, i.e Pets or children will not have access to your post.
- The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By providing your details through the website, you agree to have a member of the Medicine Drop team contact you regarding the service it which it offers. If you wish for this to stop at any time, please contact Medicine Drop directly to inform them.
- Medicine Drop has taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. Medicine Drop disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
- Medicine Drop, related companies and their directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. The Users’ statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- All information and content on the Website is for information only. If the User has any doubts regarding the service, they should contact their doctor or medical adviser. Users are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. Product packaging labels and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must adhere to the Terms and Conditions set out by Medicine Drop. Failure to do so will result in removal from the service without warning.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not Medicine Drop are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:-for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
34. If you do not accept all the above Terms, then you should not use Medicine Drop
Alteration of service or amendments to the conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions or conditions of use and sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Our Pharmacy Practice leaflet can be accessed here.
Our CPPQ Survey Results can be accessed here.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Healthcare & You limited, trades under Medicine Drop. Medicine Drop is trademark protected. If you have reason to believe that someone is unlawfully using the trademark, please contact our pharmacy team.